Home Screens

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HP to make more Touch Pads?




So HP has seen the light and decided to make one final run of TouchPads to help meet demand. These extra pads will reportedly appear in the next few weeks and honeslty I have to say I'm quite pleased with the decision and not because I'm excited to see Cyanogen Mod running on a WebOS tablet but because I'm still kind of excited about WebOS. There are still good people very dedicated to the WebOS software platform not to mention HP themselves who have not abandoned software at all only hardware production (there seems to be some confusion about this.) Perhaps I will get my hands on one this time around. One thing we don't know is exactly how many they will produce.

Kidromulous
AndroREV
We Are Androrev WE are!

No comments:

Post a Comment