Home Screens

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lenovo Ideapad K1 Unboxed

Well I have had a pretty great morning folks. First I tore open my Sony Google TV which is updating right now. Then I got my Lenovo Ideapad K1 and taped an unboxing. Right now I can say only a few things about this tablet. One, It's sexy. A really attractive piece of equipment and by far the one I prefer aesthetically of all the tablets. Two it's snappy, I love the speed and im installing a system update now that has various improvements packed in. Three: It's a Lenovo which means it has a promising future. I don't think rooting is a huge deal for a tablet but I still dream of root access and getting some custom stuff booted up. Until such time we will be giving you a closer look at what this tablet is all about as well as expanding our coverage of Honeycomb as an operating system. Well my Sony Google TV is booting up got to go check that out. Talk to you guys later



Kidromulous
Editor in Chief and Joe Black's favorite Android writer
AndroidianRevolution
We Are AndroREV WE ARE!




No comments:

Post a Comment