Home Screens

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

White EVO 3D Coming To The Shack



If you haven't heard Radio Shack announced that the HTC EVO 3D would be coming in white. I know, I know you knew this was coming you just didn't know when. Well when is September 9th. This same thing happened with my beloved OG HTC EVO and I certainly was one of the folks that made the leap to the white edition. By white this means they are totally whiting the phone out even the trademark red camera accents will get the white treatment on this bad boy. As if the HTC EVO 3D isn't popular enough you can look for these to move out like hot cakes. No the Samsung Epic Touch is not on my shopping list I'm perfectly happy with the 3VO. Now if you will excuse me I'm going back to gazing at that beautiful picture up there. Can't wait!


Kidromulous
AndroidianREVolution
We Are AnroREV WE Are!


No comments:

Post a Comment