Home Screens

Monday, August 8, 2011

Waiting up for Christmas presents in Q4 2011



I don’t know about you, but I am the most impatient person when it comes to waiting on the
line-up for new phones in the upcoming quarters. Luckily I have the skinny on one of them
already. Since the fourth quarter is all about the holidays, it’s quite fitting for the HTC Holiday
that is rumored to drop Q4. Just in time for Santa to drop it in my stocking. (If I can wait that
long) Supposedly AT&T is to get this beast of a device with a 4.5 in. screen, HTC Sense UI, 8 MP
back and 1.3 MP front-facing. Of course it will come with a Bread made of Ginger (since it is the
Holiday) and a 1.2 GHz dual-core. Normally there is always an international version with better
specs of most HTC devices, but I have yet to come across one for the HTC Holiday. So maybe,
just maybe we’ll actually get a phone from HTC in the states that doesn’t downgraded specs.
Guess we will just have to wait and see what good ole’ St Nick leaves us until the Christmas
tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment