Home Screens

Monday, August 15, 2011

Samsung Celox is Real... told ya!


Celox is A Beast!
Well last week I reported on a certain leaked road map that included a whole slew of Android phones coming with model numbers and all. In response to the publication of said leaked list Samsung made a statement claiming the leak was a fake. Well that afternoon in conversations with some of the folks and on my google plus account gplus.to/MarvinFerrell I immediately responded saying the leaked list was real and after talking to a good and knowledgeable friend of mine it turned out the list was indeed real. So here we are with the GT-I9210 aka Celox and if you go HERE and check the aforementioned leaked road map you will clearly see that phone clear as day. What does that say for the rest of the phones on the list including the one I told you guys to watch the GT-I9250, well I'll let you put two and two together on that one for yourselves. Spec sheet below.


I'll of course keep you posted on this one for sure folks

Kidromulous
I dont have anything slick to put here right now
AndroRev
like us on facebook!
www.facebook.com\AndroREV

No comments:

Post a Comment